Join me on social media!!

Friday, March 4, 2016

Warmer

Hey there lovelies! Do I have something for you! Next month is autism awareness, and Scentsy has created this wonderful warmer to help spread awareness, plus $8.50 of each sale will be donated to Autism Speaks! 


This is absolutely the cutest warmer and I definitely will be having one come my way! I hope you love this warmer as much as I and grab yours today.
Many of us know or have a loved one that has some form of Autism, some more severe. Regardless, it is something that can be difficult to face. 
When a child has a meltdown in public, I see too often nearby people giving that parent a disgusted look while they mumble under their breath to the person next to them. Not once thinking it's not a child that is just spoiled, but a child who may be having a sensory overload or even an anxiety attack. 
A lot needs to be done to educate more people and to help find a cure for these children. While purchasing this beautiful warmer, you will also be donating.
Visit my link below!

Also, if you would like to join my in Scentsy, you can follow the same link to join! This month it is $49+tax and you get an awesome starter kit!
My sisters and I would love to have you join our Facebook Scentsy page! Meet new people and have tons of fun while selling an amazing product!
If you choose to join, please leave a comment and I will get you acquainted with the other amazing ladies on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment