Join me on social media!!

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Launch Party

Hello, I hope you all are doing well this evening. I wanted to make a quick post before heading to bed. I have decided to move the Launch Party until April 2nd. Reason being is I will have my items by then, and also, April starts Autism Awareness month and I would love for the Launch Party to take place at this time. 
It doesn't look like my kit will be here before this Saturday, which I had a feeling this would happen. It's okay, it just works out better :). So, I will continue to post reminders and I hope you mark your calendars again! Also, you can follow this blog and bookmark to keep up-to-date with anything Scentsy! Soon, I am going to set up an email subscription. All new posts can be emailed to you, in case you forget to check back here :). O
Okay lovelies have a wonderful night, I have got to get some sleep. Microbiology calls in the morning (bleh!).


No comments:

Post a Comment