Join me on social media!!

Friday, March 4, 2016

Scentsy

Good evening everyone!
I have some pretty exciting news! First, I am starting my sales back up with canvas paintings. They are sold for $5-$10, no more than $10 per canvas. There was such a success with them before, that I am looking forward to sharing them with you again! I will put up an example one as soon as possible! Just so you know, they are more for your children, grandchildren and so forth.  
Next! I took the plunge and jumped into the Scentsy sales! I am super excited because I love warmers and anything that makes my home smell wonderful! I am looking forward to serving you, and helping you experience your Scentsy! I will provide a link to my page to help with your shopping! 
Before I post the link I want to share with you this super cute warmer!
I mean how cute is that!?!
Okay, if that one wasn't for you then this one HAS to be!
If I had to choose, I would pick both of these warmers! (HAHA). 
Now, here is the link to my page for you to explore.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
Also, for the month of March, you can join Scentsy for $49+ tax! Just visit my page and click join!





No comments:

Post a Comment