Join me on social media!!

Monday, March 14, 2016

Good Evening!

Good evening everyone, I hope you have had a wonderful day. I had microbiology class this morning, I'm in school for RN, and then a few hours ago we had some crazy weather. Warm weather, rain and large, golf ball sized hail. That's never a good combination. Thankfully everything has settled down. 
My daughter goes for testing this Friday for 4k. I hoping she gets accepted into the school I chose. It is one of the best. They look at the kids who need the most attention first. Like children who don't know their numbers, letters, colors, shapes. I have had Annalisa on ABC Mouse since she was a year old, I am constantly doing activities to help her learn. She is a very bright child, but mommy needs a little break, lol. Being a single, full-time parent is a rough, yet rewarding deal! However, getting a break in the mornings would be pretty nice :). 

Now, enough about that. I have the Scentsy Spring Catalog! I am in love with quite a few warmers in there (eek!). 
If are interested in getting a copy of the Spring Catalog, email me @

BellaStepanieScentsy@gmail.com

MARK YOUR CALENDARS! 3/19 SCENTSY LAUNCH PARTY 
I want to see you there!

Before I go, here is Scentsy Warmer of the Month!


No comments:

Post a Comment