Join me on social media!!

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Good Morning Scentsy Friends!

Goodmorning ladies and gentlemen. I have an awesome post for you today!
First, I would like to talk to you about joining Scentsy. You've probably seen people on your Facebook selling products like candles with jewelry, Jamberry nails, wraps, and makeup. With these products, honestly, some people are successful and some people are not. Most people don't get into selling the product because of an outrageous signup fee. 
So, what makes Scentsy different and why should you join? Maybe you think of yourself as someone who couldn't sell ice water to a man in the desert; I thought the same way. I was not a sales person. I did have that certain spark that others have that could sell just about anything. 
Scentsy is an amazing company that helps you in every possible way to get your business started and to help you sell. You will meet fellow Scentsy sisters that encourage and help you become successful. Scentsy is a hard business to fail at. With Scentsy being wickless, it is much safer than a candle.
Fact: A house fire caused by a candle is called into the U.S fire department every 30 mins.
Fact:  1 warmer + 12 Scentsy bars=840 hours (70 hours per bar)=$80
12 Jar Candles ($25 per candle) =840 hours (70 hours per bar)=$300
Fact: Roughly 2/5 of candle fires are started in the bedroom.
Fact: Memories that involve scent, last the longest!

Now here is the best part! For the month of March ONLY!
For $49 + Tax you can get your business started! Get three FREE months of PWS (personal website) and every month after is only $10. You cannot beat this price. When March is over, the price to start Scentsy will go back up to $99. So, I would like to answer questions you have about joining! If you want to join, you can click on the "Me" icon at the top of my blog and it will take you directly to my PWS where you can click "Join".
~~~~
Scentsy Fragrance is a direct selling company and international leader in fragrance, offering a variety of home and personal fragrance products. The simplicity and value of its flagship product, scented, wickless candles heated in decorative ceramic warmers, provides a better alternative to burning wicked candles. 
Scentsy Fragrance also offers the Scentsy Buddy; plush animals with a Fragrance Pak inside, and Layers by Scentsy, a personalized fragrance experience comprised of 17 body and laundry care products. 
~~~~
It easy to use! Plug in the warmer, turn it on, place on or more bars onto the warmer, and enjoy the aroma for hours!

Now, since Spring is on its way, I want to share with you 6 scents for $25!

This is such an amazing deal that I hope you take advantage of!
Also, I would like to share with you the Scentsy Buddies!



I don't know about you, but I am in love with the Owl, Unicorn and Dragon!

Now, remember to mark your calendars for this month. I have a Launch Party taking place in a couple of weeks and I am excited to see new faces! You can follow my Facebook page by clicking the FB icon above. Thank you for joining me on this post and I hope it gives you better insight on Scentsy! 
Please leave a comment here on my FB page if you have questions!


  

1 comment:

  1. <a href="https://cosycornerfragrances.co.uk/product-category/scentsy-warmers/>Scentsy Warmers</a>

    ReplyDelete