Join me on social media!!

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Happy Saturday!

 Hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday! It has been beautiful here today; absolutely loving the Spring weather we are having here in South Carolina. Rode bikes with my daughter for awhile then we stopped as she picked flowers and played with the dogs outside. 
Anywho, I wanted to give you an important reminder about the month of April. April is Autism Awareness month and Scentsy is offering a BEAUTIFUL warmer. $8.50 of every sale is donated to Autism Speaks. What better way to not only have a beautiful warmer, but donating to a great cause. I know quite a few mommies, and follow several mommies on Facebook with children on different levels of autism. These mothers are strong, patient and oh so brave! 


Let's show some support! My launch party takes place April 2nd and I can help you purchase your autism warmer and answer any questions you may have! I am thrilled and looking forward to seeing you at the launch party! The party will be held on my Facebook page and here. 
See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment