Join me on social media!!

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Glenn



So, what a weekend we had. However, first I would like to talk about Sunday nights, The Walking Dead. Incredible! I absolutely loved it, and finally happy to see Glenn in this episode. I mean, it has been under that dumpster for a hot minute. If you took notice at the end of the previous episode when Daryl was trying to reach Rick, we here someone replies back, saying help. I'm guilty of thinking it was Rick at first, but if you think about it, why would Rick have said help? He was already back in Alexandria. It was our dear Glenn reaching out.
Now, Enid got on my last nerve this episode. I would have had already pushed her into a horde of walkers and just been like, "Maggie, see this is what had happened. I tried to save her, but she pulled a gun on me, ran off and then got caught by walkers." She was an ungrateful little thing, and if she was so determined to make it on her own, then so be it. The only bright idea she had been the balloons. Oh and not let's not mention the little f%$* that was following Carl with a gun.

Besides all of that, we cannot forget the ending! Oh, my god, the mid-season finale is going to be crazy I think! Abraham, in my opinion, is going to rescue Glenn then bust through those walkers with his grenades. Daryl, Sasha, Abraham, and Glenn will be the ones to save the day. Where they will go after this, or how they are going to clear the walkers to even attempt to rebuild the wall, I am not sure how that will happen, but I can tell you that this episode is going to be pretty intense! Sunday can not get here quick enough!

My next bit of news is I have started working on a new book. Something online that you can read as it goes along. The genre is young teen, fantasy, romance. It is called, Protectors of Eternity. If you would like to take a look at the first chapter, just click the link below.
Protectors of Eternity

You can keep checking back for updates on the book. I will not be posting again before Thanksgiving, so I hope you all have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment