Join me on social media!!

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Cause Loose Ends Make My Ass Itch

**WARNING** The Walking Dead Spoilers.
You have been warned.


Tonight's episode started off intense. Sasha, Abraham and Daryl are being chased. Suddenly, Daryl lays his motorcycle down and injures himself. Fast forward a few minutes, we see Daryl pushing his motorcycle through the woods, while Sasha and Abraham are hiding in a used car lot. 
Things take a turn for the worse, when Daryl is hit in the head and tied up by an unknown trio. Forcing Daryl to move with them, they come to a fenced area that has been taken over by walkers. Daryl is able to make a break for it, only to return to the trio when he realized the bag he took contains a box of insulin. He ends up saving the three from some crazy ass motherfuckers that have come to "reclaim" what the trio rightfully say they took. 
In the mean time Abraham seems to be losing his shit somewhat, trying to convince Sasha they can make a new start at the used car lot. I don't know about you, but the walker stuck inside looks like he is itchin' to sale them that used 2004 Nissan. You know, threw all that growling I heard, "No money down." No? That was just me? I could of swore he was trying to make a deal. 
Fast forward a little, one of the members of the trio is bitten in the neck by those she use to babysit; fucked up I may say, but the one with the medical issues had to go. The two that are left decide to turn on Daryl once more, and take off with his bow and bike, even more fucked up because I just do not like anyone messing with my future father of my children. 
Somewhere, it wasn't shown, Sasha, Abraham and Daryl are riding in, if I am not mistaken, a moving truck. Daryl calls out for Rick over the walkie, and right before the show goes off, Rick calls back only saying "Help".

Now once again, we do not see or hear anything about Glenn; I do not know about you, but the "loose ends make my ass itch". I need to know if he is out there moaning, trying to sale cars, or if he is hiding under a dumpster, which he seems to like a lot, through out his times on the show. It was already stated that they can not have a love story and have Maggie be pregnant, so Glenn will eventually have to go. I just hope he actually gets to know he will be a father before his untimely demise. Maybe, Maggie can at least get another picture of her 'baby daddy'. 

Now turning the conversation to Negan for just a moment. I have a feeling that he is the leader of the Wolves. This is why I think Glenn may still be alive. The producers have stated that they are trying to move back to going along the story lines of the comics. I think this is where Glenn comes in. He is killed in such a gruesome way by Negan and Lucille, and I believe this is how they may kill off Glenn. There is no way, Glenn has went through all this shit during so many series, to die near a dumpster; although, that would be irony at its finest. 

If you have any theories I would love to read them, feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think is going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment