Join me on social media!!

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Maybelline

I do not usually do this, but I am beyond excited! I am offering a Maybelline review on two products. I have always had an issue finding my right shade in a foundation. I have tried many sites, and the colors they come up with, made my face look to wet, with pores showing, or made my face extremely dry with prominent pores. 
So I came across Maybelline's website where I took the same test to find out my matching colors. It was two colors that were never offered before. I was always told to go towards a honey or beige color. So I screenshotted my colors last night and went today to go pick them up. 
I came home and gave myself a test look, where I did one side of my face. I have to say, I am beyond impressed. It gave me the look I had been searching for. No pores, no shine, and a beautiful matte look. Below are the pictures of what I was told to use.


It was right on target! The best part was, I got these two products at Walmart and they are both under $6 each! I will never go to another product, and I am thrilled to have found something that works so well! I was skeptical at first; I have wasted money and tried these little tests online from other major makeup companies. Ladies, if you struggle to find that look, I suggest heading over to Maybelline's website and finding your right match. I will post a link below, to make navigating easier for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment