Join me on social media!!

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Away

Hello, there lovelies. I have been away for quite some time, but I have been very busy. A new semester has started for me (Microbiology, ugh) and I am now on day 3 of not smoking. I am actually pretty excited about the no smoking. I just these 72 hours, I have been able to tell a huge difference in breathing and energy level. It's great! 
I have also been busy working with my co-author on book two of, The Black Inheritance. I am also working on another book on Wattpad that you are more than welcome to read, it's called Katalena. I will post the link below. I don't really post chapter by chapter, it is more likes, oh I have two extra paragraphs to add and that's it, lol. You can also find it on figment, I will post both links so you can decide which site you would like to read from. The genre for Katalena would be: fiction, fantasy, supernatural, romance, I would say mature adult. There will eventually be slight nudity in the book eventually. 
Anyhow, I hope you all have been doing well! I will be posting again very soon! My non-smoking journey has just begun!





Here's a little selfie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment